Whichever part of the world you are driving in, it is mandatory that you wear your seatbelt. It is not just a traffic regulation, but an important safety feature that can save your life.
Benefits of wearing a seatbelt:
- If you are caught by the traffic police for not wearing your seatbelt, you will have to pay a heavy fine.
- When you brake suddenly, your body may plunge forward due to the impact and your face may hit the windshield and you might get seriously injured.
- In the event of an accident occurring, your seatbelt will hold you tight and minimize the risk of you being thrown out of the car.
- Airbag is an additional security feature during heavy impacts. But if you are not wearing the seatbelt, the airbag will be of no use.
- Seatbelts also helps the person seated next to the driver remain safe.